Anyone remember Richard Dawson and Family Feud? Anyone? crickets
Hey, thanks for filling out my survey. 44 people responded (wow!) and here are the results.
Question 1: How do you find out about my new blog posts?
This confirms what I had thought - most people just check in now and then.
Question 2: Would you be interested in signing up for an email list, where you would get an email for each new blog post, as well as another email once or twice a week featuring other content that I write?
There was definitely a split response here, and I totally get it. We get a lot of email as it is (you should see how much spam I am getting every day) and not everyone wants more email. Understood.
Question 3: Do you have any comments about my blog, or anything you'd like me to write about?
This was my favourite one to read. I really appreciate the responses you gave.
- Keep it up :)
- Love your blog Steve. Its great to see what is happening on the other side of the country in terms of railroading.
- I like your tips about photography and your articles on railroads.
- Really enjoy your trips out and about catching such a variety of equipment and especially love your shots of grain elevators. Thanks.
- Found out about your blog through someone i follow on twitter.. I'm based in the UK so its fantastic to get to see and read about CN, CP, VIA etc...keep up the good work! :)
- Keep the good stuff coming Steve. Love the trains and grain elevators, camera info etc....
- I love your blog! I really enjoy the topical posts - your blog is a good news site for casual rail observers, and it's a great window into your own personal railfan interests which I find quite interesting. It's also my main gateway to other rail blogs via your blogroll.
- Steve, always look forward to checking out your site. Always had a special fondness for the MLW diesel locos. Articles these units would be of interest to me
- Keep up with more comments pictures and postings about Canadian rail!
- I'd like more photography tips, otherwise you have a good thing going, keep it up!
Thanks, everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out this survey.
Expect a posting about an email list shortly!