He saw quite a few deer, but the highlight is at 6:50 when about five deer run down the track before finally scattering.
The train was going at a good clip for most of the video, apparently about 45 MPH.
- 09:00 Passing the lumber mill at Nouvelle
- 14:00 Good footage of the engineer hitting the reset button to show he's still awake and in control
- 18:45 Crossing the bridges at Cascapedia
- 22:30 New Richmond station stop
- 25:50 Under the highway at Caplan
- 29:15 Bonaventure station stop
- 30:00 New Carlisle yard and station stop