I went through my train book library a little while ago, and identified some books that I will probably never read again. If you are interested in any of these books, please email me at email@example.com or call me at (506) 455-9792. I am asking $10 each for the hardcovers, $5 each for the paperbacks. Shipping NOT included.
- Ghost Railways of Ontario (Volume 2), Ron Brown, paperback, very good condition. Very well researched.
- Lords of the Line, David Cruise and Alison Griffiths, hardcover, dust jacket torn. Never read it.
- The Great Book of Trains, Brian Hollingsworth and Arthur Cook, hardcover, good condition. Never read it.
- 100 Trains 100 Years, Fredric Winkowski and Frank D. Sullivan with Richard E. Mancini, hardcover, very good condition. Beautiful book.
- Living Steam, Anthony Lambert, hardcover, very good condition. Nice book.
- The Wonderful World of Steam Locomotives, P.B. Whitehouse, hardcover, fair condition. More European than North American.